Re: Need Build Release Engineer....San Jose, CA

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 09:17:35 -0700 (PDT)

On Wednesday, March 16, 2016 at 12:17:36 PM UTC-7, mycon..._at_gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Kindly find below my available Consultant do look into it and let me know if you have any suitable positions for them it would be highly appreciated. Please Feel free to reach me at 408-409-2420 for any assistance. Also, add my email address to your distribution list and share your requirements on daily basis to myconsolutions_at_gmail.com.
>
> Sl.No.
>
> Skill
>
> Exp
>
> Visa
>
> Present Location
>
> Relocation
>
> Availability
>
> 1
>
> SCM & SDLC
>
> 8+Yrs
>
> H1B
>
> CA
>
> Open
>
> Immediately
>

> Feel Free to get in touch with me for any further information.
>

> Looking forward to hear from you.
>

> Kindly add my email ID to you distribution list and keep sending me your open positions.
>

> Mycon Solutions
> 114 Turnpike Rd STE 106, Westborough, MA 01581
>
> Direct Number: 408-409-2420
> Fax: 508-276-0429
> www.myconsoft.com
>
> On Thursday, February 4, 2016 at 11:06:01 AM UTC-5, Godha K wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Please find the below requirement and let me know if you have any consultants available for this position please send to email:godha_at_itmurals.com
> >
> > Role : Build Release Engineer
> > Duration : 8 Months +
> > Location : San Jose, CA
> >
> > Bachelors degree in Computer Science, equivalent experience, or related field required
> > 6+ Years of experience or background in Build and Release Engineering
> > 6+ years of programming experience with Java/C#
> > Design, code, and implement modules in Java and/or C#
> > Develop fully automated tests to run in a live environment
> > Develop a robust continuous integration environment
> > Work closely with cross functional teams such as Product Marketing and Customer Support Engineers
> >

> > Preferred Skills:
> > * Strong knowledge of Java or C#, performance, scalability, and interoperability
> > * Knowledge of JSON, XML, XSL and JavaScript engines
> > * Knowledge of TestNG and Selenium frameworks
> > * Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
> > * Hands-on knowledge of version control systems
> > * Ability to think logically, diagnose and triagethe technical issues
> > * Driven to execute and follow through
> > Expertise in software development within the payment or ecommerce domain working with high-volume, high-transaction, high-performance, scalable, and secure systems is a plus.
> >
> > Thanks & Regards,
> > Godha
> > IT Recruiter
> > IT Murals
> > Frisco, TX 75034
> [...]

This is not a place for job ads or placements. There are other places for that. Please remove your ad. It has been reported as spam. Please find the charter for this group, read, and understand it. Just because other people broadcast their stupidity to the world doesn't mean you should emulate their example. Yes, people do notice stupid. Is that how you want people to view you and your business?

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.