Re: Update lots of data Problem

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 04:53:57 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 18 Jan 2016 17:53:30 -0800, JunYing Chu wrote:

> Now I have a problem when I executed to a batch for updating lots of data
(10000 item)
> Exceute time
> ->
> First time:1 min
> Second time:2 min
> Third time:4 min
> fourth time:1 min
> Every Time the updated data are same.But excute time is doubled, then
the fourth time's excute time is back of the first time's.
> Is it oracle problem? Have any solution?

Well, to answer that, we would need the events waited on during those updates. SQL trace level 16, processed by tkprof, with waits=yes and sort=exeela would be very helpful. If you don't like tkprof, you can use orasrp.

--
Mladen Gogala
The Oracle Whisperer