Re: Oracle HA, DR, data warehouse loading, and license reduction through edge apps

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 08:55:51 -0700 (PDT)

On Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 3:42:11 PM UTC-7, petri.v..._at_continuent.com wrote:
> Database replication is vital enterprise technology but is dominated by inflexible, high-cost incumbents, especially in the case of Oracle. This webinar introduces VMware Continuent Replication and shows how it solves database replication problems in environments from bare metal to clouds. We'll introduce exciting new Oracle replication improvements that allow users to apply VMware Continuent to Oracle HA, DR, data warehouse loading, and license reduction through edge apps. We'll conclude with a demo that shows just how easy it is to deploy and use VMware Continuent Replication for Oracle.
>
> Date & Time: Thursday 9/24, 10 am PT/1 pm ET
> Register at http://bit.ly/1QGskR8

Please remove this from comp.databases.oracle.server. If you care to look at the group charter, the group prohibits commercial postings. They go in comp.databases.oracle.marketplace.

Please don't ruin your companies goodwill by advertising where people really don't want advertising. Received on Thu Sep 17 2015 - 17:55:51 CEST

Original text of this message