Re: Problem with spatial indexes after impdp import

From: Mark D Powell <markp28665_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 11:37:26 -0700 (PDT)

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 1:14:53 AM UTC-4, moria..._at_gmail.com wrote:
> I am doing an impdp import into a new database.
>
> I am getting some errors indicating that there are problems with spatial indexes.
>
> However the log file (see below) does not appear to specify which spatial index is causing the problem.
>
> Is there some way of determining what indexes are at fault and how I can identify corrective actions to take?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

> Processing object type DATABASE_EXPORT/SCHEMA/TABLE/INDEX/DOMAIN_INDEX/INDEX
>
> ORA-39083: Object type INDEX failed to create with error:
>
> ORA-29855: error occurred in the execution of ODCIINDEXCREATE routine
>
> ORA-13249: internal error in Spatial index: [mdidxrbd]
>
> ORA-13249: Error in Spatial index: index build failed
>
> ORA-13249: Error in spatial index: [mdrcrtxfergm]
>
> ORA-13249: Error in spatial index: [mdpridxtxfergm]
>
> ORA-13200: internal error [ROWID:AAAVrhAAHAABCLVAAG] in spatial indexing.
>
> ORA-13206: internal error [] while creating the spatial index
>
> ORA-13033: Invalid data in the SDO_EL
>
> ORA-39083: Object type INDEX failed to create with error:
>
> ORA-29855: error occurred in the execution of ODCIINDEXCREATE routine
>
> ORA-13249: internal error in Spatial index: [mdidxrbd]
>
> ORA-13249: Error in Spatial index: index build failed
>
> ORA-13249: Error in spatial index: [mdrcrtxfergm]
>
> ORA-13249: Error in spatial index: [mdpridxtxfergm]
>
> ORA-13200: internal error [ROWID:AAAVqWAAJAABH2UAAN] in spatial indexing.
>
> ORA-13206: internal error [] while creating the spatial index
>
> ORA-13033: Invalid data in the SDO_EL

moria, you did not post your impdp command. By any chance are you trying to remap the tablespaces? The tablespace name for a domain index is part of the storage reference and cannot be remapped by impdp. You have to extract the index DDL and build it manually after editing.

If you are not remapping then opening a ticket with support may well be your best bet, but someone might spot something if you post the full impdp command in use.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Tue May 19 2015 - 20:37:26 CEST

Original text of this message