Re: Becoming a religion

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 02:57:29 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 07 Apr 2015 08:58:28 -0700, joel garry wrote:

> On Monday, April 6, 2015 at 6:32:13 PM UTC-7, Noons wrote:

>> On Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 4:51:55 PM UTC+11, Mladen Gogala wrote:
>>

>> > Bingo!
>>
>> Funny how all of a sudden - after these threads and others in LinkedIn
- the "expert club" suddenly decided - as a whole, not just the usual tech-heads - to post technical stuff instead of just "Did you hear I'm going to the club meeting on XX/YYY/ZZZZ, it's going to be AWESOME"?

>> Was it something we said? :)
>>
>> Still, at least it's better like this: most of it worth reading.
>> As opposed to just inducing sleep.
>
> Just don't use too many joins https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/being-data- scientist-carla-gentry
>
> jg

Do they award Nobel prize for data science? What we really need for the advance in the data science is LBSC, a Large BS Collider, which would enable us to discover data bozons and protect the bozone layer. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bozone+layer

--
Mladen Gogala
The Oracle Whisperer