Re: Immediate need (Direct Client Requirements)

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 19:22:57 -0700 (PDT)

On Friday, March 27, 2015 at 5:50:29 AM UTC+11, sivakis..._at_gmail.com wrote:

> Requirement 1:
> Technology - Applications Developer
>
> Duration - 12 months
>
> Location - Redmond, VA
>
> QUALIFICATIONS:
>
> 1. C++ - 3 Yrs.
>
> 2. Java - 3 Yrs.
>
> 3. Java development - 3 Yrs.
>
> 4. Network fundamentals - 3 Yrs.
>
> 5. PLSQL procedures functions performance tuning - 3 Yrs.
>
> 6. Software development - 4 Yrs.
>
> 7. UNIX shell scripting - 3 Yrs.
>
> NICE TO HAVE:
>
> 1. JSP Servlets EJB J2EE XML - 3 Yrs.
>
> 2. Oracle Data Base Administration - 3 Yrs.
>
> 3. OS development environment - 3 Yrs.
>
> 4. PowerBuilder - 3 Yrs.
>
> 5. Project Management - 3 Yrs.
>
> 6. Visual Basic - 3 Yrs.

Hey, imbecile:
do you realize if we add up all those years the total is nearly 40? And then you got to add at least 20 years of age before work starts, which means you are after someone with around 60 years of age for a 12 month work piece?

Are you sure you are on planet Earth? Because from where I am, you must be in Lah-lah-land... Received on Fri Mar 27 2015 - 03:22:57 CET

Original text of this message