Re: Redgate Video about incremental X-plaform backup

From: Kumar Madduri <ksmadduri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 03:27:29 -0700 (PDT)

I agree with Mladen. Logically he is right in my opinion. Just because someone is good and has been performing brilliantly and going to perform brilliantly does not mean they are flawless (their work especially) and if Mladen has observed something about the presentation that made him comment, I think he has the right to do so. Also, he did not start this discussion. He was only responding to a point someone made by giving a link to this presentation in question. So as a person who had gone through the presentation he had given his opinion. Received on Fri Mar 20 2015 - 11:27:29 CET

Original text of this message