IBM Netezza DBA/Development Online Training

From: <nravi3_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 02:53:07 -0800 (PST)

Dear Student,

Greetings from www.etraining.guru.

We provide THE BEST IBM Netezza DBA/Development training in the Industry by THE real time expert. Our Trainer comes with 10+ years of IT working experience on open systems of project team sizes ranging from 2 to 70+, in which 5+ years is on IBM Netezza/Bigdata.

Course Highlights:

(1) 24 hours of course content:

DBA: http://etraining.guru/online-training-ibm-netezza-puredata-dba.aspx Development: http://etraining.guru/online-training-ibm-puredata-netezza-development.aspx
(2) 2 free classes on Unix & Shell scripting of topics of student's interest
(3) 6 hours of Free job support. Beyond these hours, job support is provided for a nominal charge of $10/hour
(4) Course fees: $350 (or) 20000 INR
(5) Class Timing: Weekends. Next batch is starting on 21/Feb/2015 8:00 A.M IST. We also provide adhoc training on weekdays based upon trianers availability.
(6) Email: info_at_etraining.guru

Please feel free to let us know if any further details needed.

Thanks,
Bhavana
www.etraining.guru
Email:info_at_etraining.guru Received on Thu Feb 05 2015 - 11:53:07 CET

Original text of this message