Re: I hate to say this, but...

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 19:23:40 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 05 Jan 2015 21:32:47 -0800, Noons wrote:

> Ah yes, I forgot: the application cloud is going to resolve everything!
> That's why they are pushing EM12c as the "cloud control".
> Oh! Wait...

Judging by the recent fires in Australia, that cloud control is not very successful....
Would I go directly to hell if I mentioned Greenplum, a massively parallel DB appliance sold by EMC. You probably don't want to know which (retired) Oracle Ace has significantly contributed to Greenplum.

--
Mladen Gogala
The Oracle Whisperer