Need UI WICKET JAVA DEVELOPER in Cedar Rapids IA/King of Prussia, PA

From: Rohan Tekwissen <rohan.tekwissen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 06:36:44 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

 Hope you are doing great,

 I have a very urgent opening for one of our client in Cedar Rapids IA/King of Prussia, PA., So kindly go through the requirement below and let me know if you have any consultant.

 UI WICKET JAVA DEVELOPER Location : Cedar Rapids IA/King of Prussia, PA

Duration : 6-12 Months

 The primary responsibilities are:

· JAVA/J2EE application developer using EJB3, JAX-WS, JAX-RS in a JBOSS 7 or JBOSS 8 environment. This includes EJB3 stateful/stateless sessions EJBs, Entity EJBs, JPA or Hibernate.

· Develop and User Interfaces using Wicket, jsf, richfaces, jsp technologies.

· Responsible for communicating the status of tasks assigned to the Manager of the project.

· Responsible for the creation and execution of the Unit Test cases for each coding assignment.

· Responsible for solving technical problems for a project.

· Execute the software development activities contained within the software development plan.

· Provide system level analysis, design and documentation as requested by the Manager of Applications Development.

· Perform program maintenance as directed by the Manager of Applications Development.

· After Hours Support on a rotational basis.

· Perform peer code reviews.

The candidate should have the following experience:

· Required

o Four-year college degree or equivalent.

o Five or more years' experience with Java/J2EE development.

o Three or more years' experience with Wicket.

o Three or more years' experience with jsf, richfaces, or jsp.

o Minimum 5 years' experience in html, css, javascript

o Ability to communicate and work effectively with others.

o Ability to plan, organize, implement, identify problems and resolutions, adjust, evaluate work performed by self in a complex and dynamic work environment.

o TDD/automated testing techniques with Junit, Mockito, PowerMock and any continuous integration such as CruiseControl or Jenkins/Hudson.

o Tool experience in Eclipse, Maven, and SVN.

o Experience deploying applications on a Linux/Unix based systems.

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan Shashank

Sr. Technical Recruiter

TekWissen LLC | W: 615-620-0900 | Desk: 734-259-2181 Ext 105 | Fax 734-468-0081| rohan_at_tekwissen.com | | www.tekwissen.com Received on Fri Dec 19 2014 - 15:36:44 CET