Need UI WICKET JAVA DEVELOPER in Cedar Rapids IA/King of Prussia, PA

From: Rohan Tekwissen <rohan.tekwissen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 06:36:44 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

 Hope you are doing great,

 I have a very urgent opening for one of our client in Cedar Rapids IA/King of Prussia, PA., So kindly go through the requirement below and let me know if you have any consultant.

 UI WICKET JAVA DEVELOPER Location : Cedar Rapids IA/King of Prussia, PA

Duration : 6-12 Months

 The primary responsibilities are:

JAVA/J2EE application developer using EJB3, JAX-WS, JAX-RS in a JBOSS 7 or JBOSS 8 environment. This includes EJB3 stateful/stateless sessions EJBs, Entity EJBs, JPA or Hibernate.

Develop and User Interfaces using Wicket, jsf, richfaces, jsp technologies.

Responsible for communicating the status of tasks assigned to the Manager of the project.

Responsible for the creation and execution of the Unit Test cases for each coding assignment.

Responsible for solving technical problems for a project.

Execute the software development activities contained within the software development plan.

Provide system level analysis, design and documentation as requested by the Manager of Applications Development.

Perform program maintenance as directed by the Manager of Applications Development.

After Hours Support on a rotational basis.

Perform peer code reviews.

The candidate should have the following experience:

Required

o Four-year college degree or equivalent.

o Five or more years' experience with Java/J2EE development.

o Three or more years' experience with Wicket.

o Three or more years' experience with jsf, richfaces, or jsp.

o Minimum 5 years' experience in html, css, javascript

o Ability to communicate and work effectively with others.

o Ability to plan, organize, implement, identify problems and resolutions, adjust, evaluate work performed by self in a complex and dynamic work environment.

o TDD/automated testing techniques with Junit, Mockito, PowerMock and any continuous integration such as CruiseControl or Jenkins/Hudson.

o Tool experience in Eclipse, Maven, and SVN.

o Experience deploying applications on a Linux/Unix based systems.

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan Shashank

Sr. Technical Recruiter

TekWissen LLC | W: 615-620-0900 | Desk: 734-259-2181 Ext 105 | Fax 734-468-0081| rohan_at_tekwissen.com | | www.tekwissen.com Received on Fri Dec 19 2014 - 15:36:44 CET