Re: DB recovery after OS crash, ORA-01210, ORA-01251

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 09:05:45 -0800 (PST)

On Wednesday, December 10, 2014 2:09:48 AM UTC-8, alvachri..._at_gmail.com wrote:
> Error ORA-01210 generally occurs when data file header is media corrupted or when you try to access Oracle database file. At such situation company may lose their important file or documents. I was very disappointed when I found this error on my Oracle database but luckily I found a post that helped me to fix it.
>
> http://oracle.filerepairtool.net/blog/fix-ora-01210-error

You are responding to a more than 10 year old post. You might want to check the dates on what you respond to, as well as the previous responses, in order to avoid appearing silly in the future.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tech/software/oracles-lawsuit-against-google-continues-and-could-have-a-huge-effect-on-the-tech-industry/articleshow/45450705.cms