Need Web Developer in New York

From: Rohan Tekwissen <rohan.tekwissen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 05:07:41 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

I have a very urgent opening for one of our client in New York; below is the JD so kindly go through it and let me know if you have any consultant for that.

Job Title:Web Developer
Duration:4-5 months
Location:New York , New York 10001

Minimum Requirements:
Main objective for this position is to improve front-end UI/UX. Candidate should have expert skills:

1.    HTML 5
2.    jQuery
3.    CSS
4.    Bootstrap
5.    JavaSrcipt

Web Developer

1.UI/UX Front-end development.
2.Create best-in-class user experiences using latest tools and techniques.
3.Deliver pixel-perfect implementation of design comps, red lines, and annotations across multiple break points.
4.Work with back-end developers to integrate above into the Demandware environment
5.Main objective for this position is to improve front-end UI/UX. Candidate should have expert skills with latest frameworks, jQuery, CSS, Bootstrap, etc.

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan Shashank
Sr. Technical Recruiter

TekWissen LLC | W: 615-620-0900 | Desk: 734-259-2181 Ext 105 | Fax 734-468-0081| rohan_at_tekwissen.com |www.tekwissen.com Received on Wed Dec 03 2014 - 14:07:41 CET