Re: Need Oracle HCM Functional Test Lead

From: Mladen Gogala <>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 17:14:16 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 30 Nov 2014 07:08:21 -0800, richard.rankin wrote:

> Never provide the last four digits of your SSN. They are random numbers
> which when combined with other information about you allows someone to
> deduce your entire social security number. I can do it easily for 95%+
> of social security numbers. Never provide any part of it. No
> professional recruiter or consulting firm will ask for this information.
> you should delete any request for this information and add the sender to
> your spam list.

You are right, I haven't noticed that. That is downright dangerous. Such solicitation can even be qualified as a hacking attempt. SSN can be used to ask for a credit card and providing it to a spammer like this is asking for identity theft. Is there any place to report this disgusting spammer?

Mladen Gogala
The Oracle Whisperer