Re: Need Oracle HCM Functional Test Lead

From: <richard.rankin_at_ieee.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 07:08:21 -0800 (PST)

On Friday, November 21, 2014 9:04:02 AM UTC-6, Rohan Tekwissen wrote:
> Hi,
> Hope you are doing great,
>
> Please find the requirement below and let me know if you have any consultant for that,
>
> Title : Oracle HCM Functional Test Lead (Compensation & Workbench)
> Location : Boston, MA
> Duration : 3+ Months
>
> Must have experience with Oracle HCM, Oracle compensation Workbench and payroll processing
> Experience in Agile and waterfall methodology preferred
> Good communication skills
>
> Please provide details along with the resume
>
> Full Name:
> Phone:
> Email:
> Year of Birth:
> SSN No: *** *** _ _ _ _
> Skype Id:
> Current Location :
> Availability:
> Relocation:
> Best time to reach you:
> Visa Status with Validity:
> Education/Passing year:
>
> 1. Reference Name, Phone, Email, Designation
>
> Rohan Shashank
> Sr. Technical Recruiter
> TekWissen LLC | W: 615-620-0900 | US: 734-259-2181 Ext 105| Fax 734-468-0881| rohan_at_tekwissen.com| |
>
> www.tekwissen.com

Never provide the last four digits of your SSN. They are random numbers which when combined with other information about you allows someone to deduce your entire social security number. I can do it easily for 95%+ of social security numbers. Never provide any part of it. No professional recruiter or consulting firm will ask for this information. you should delete any request for this information and add the sender to your spam list. Received on Sun Nov 30 2014 - 16:08:21 CET

Original text of this message