Re: Need Oracle HCM Functional Test Lead

From: Drazen Kacar <dave_at_fly.srk.fer.hr>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 09:39:22 +0000 (UTC)

Mladen Gogala wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Nov 2014 15:14:43 +0000, Drazen Kacar wrote:
>
> > Rohan Tekwissen wrote:
> >
> >> Experience in Agile and waterfall methodology preferred
> >
> > But not in other methodologies? That's kind of weird, don't you think?
>
> Please, be aware that you are attempting to communicate with a spammer.

The communication media is designed in a way which enables people who are not spammers to participate if they wish. :-)

I'm pretty interested in what people think about applying Agile methodologies to data model design and database performance optimization.

--
 .-.   .-.    Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely
(_  \ /  _)   ceremonial.