Re: Agile methodologies.

From: Peter Schneider <pschneider1968_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 21:07:11 +0100

Am 22.11.2014 16:40, schrieb Mladen Gogala: [...]
> The last company that I worked for as a DBA employs agile
> methodology. I was overruled when objecting to writing functions and
> procedures as a user SYS. The company was extending data dictionary, with
> functions giving access to various X$ tables.

Now that is probably the most stupid thing I ever heard of. What justification was given for doing such crazy stuff?

> My tenure there lasted
> about 6 months, after which I looked for another employer.

It's bad when developers won't listen to experienced DBAs.

Regards
Peter

--
Climb the mountain not to plant your flag, but to embrace the challenge,
enjoy the air and behold the view. Climb it so you can see the world,