Re: Edition compatibility

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 16:24:22 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 19 Nov 2014 10:05:11 -0800, joel garry wrote:

> Not sure what you mean by merged, beyond what they've already done
sharing jive. You need support for MOSC. Nice to see you on the red side though :-)

> There is something to be said about a balance between too much and too
little volume. Least stress is being able to control the volume, but that's generally difficult, unless you are asktom.

Joel, I have my regular job and the problems I encounter doing it. If the traffic is too high, I will either spend too much time on the list, thereby interfering with my daily job, or will miss important information. I'm just a human, my abilities are limited. I am not Tom Kyte.

--
Mladen Gogala
The Oracle Whisperer