Re: Edition compatibility

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 10:05:11 -0800 (PST)

On Tuesday, November 18, 2014 7:33:16 PM UTC-8, Mladen Gogala wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Nov 2014 15:51:46 -0800, joel garry wrote:
>
> > Of course, it appears the MOSC community is fubar right now,
>
> For a few days. It will probably be merged with the OTN community, at
> which point I will leave it. The traffic on OTN is just too big for me.
>

> --
> Mladen Gogala
> The Oracle Whisperer
> http://mgogala.byethost5.com

Not sure what you mean by merged, beyond what they've already done sharing jive. You need support for MOSC. Nice to see you on the red side though :-)

There is something to be said about a balance between too much and too little volume. Least stress is being able to control the volume, but that's generally difficult, unless you are asktom.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
http://www.computing.co.uk/ctg/news/2381867/sap-and-oracle-finally-settle-long-running-illegal-downloads-dispute