Re: Best SAP FICO Online Training

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 08:55:37 -0800 (PST)

On Monday, November 17, 2014 3:51:00 PM UTC-8, Mladen Gogala wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Nov 2014 03:50:47 -0800, neeharikakanchukatla wrote:
>
> > Tekson IT Services is a
>
> I have flagged this for abuse, please do the same to prevent this idiot
> from posting again.
>

> --
> Mladen Gogala
> The Oracle Whisperer
> http://mgogala.byethost5.com

I have been flagging too (that is, reporting abuse to google groups), but I'm wondering if there is any doc anywhere that says exactly what happens. All I've seen is one poster's assertion that two complaints will do something, but since I see no result other than google hiding the post from me, I wonder if it doesn't apply to classic usenet groups.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/oracle/2014/11/18/harnessing-business-led-it/