Urgent Oracle HCM Functional Test Lead position available

From: Rohan Tekwissen <rohan.tekwissen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 11:12:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

I have a requirement with me for Oracle HCM Functional Test Lead in Boston, MA. Below is the JD please let me know if you have any consultant for this.

Title        : Oracle HCM Functional Test Lead (Compensation & Workbench)
Location     : Boston, MA
Duration     : 3+ Months

1. Must have experience with Oracle HCM,
2. Experience in Oracle compensation Workbench and payroll processing
3. Experience in Agile and waterfall methodology preferred
4. Good communication skills
5. Experience working with offshore teams

Rohan Shashank
Sr. Technical Recruiter

TekWissen LLC | W: 615-620-0900 | US: 734-259-2181 Ext 105| Fax 734-468-0881| rohan_at_tekwissen.com| | www.tekwissen.com