Re: Urgent Oracle HCM Functional Test Lead position available

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 08:45:54 -0800 (PST)

On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 7:40:51 AM UTC-8, Rohan Tekwissen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Hope you are doing great,
>
> I have a requirement with me for Oracle HCM Functional Test Lead in Boston, MA.
> Below is the JD please let me know if you have any consultant for this.
>

> Title : Oracle HCM Functional Test Lead (Compensation & Workbench)
> Location : Boston, MA
> Duration : 3+ Months
>
> 1. Must have experience with Oracle HCM,
> 2. Experience in Oracle compensation Workbench and payroll processing
> 3. Experience in Agile and waterfall methodology preferred
> 4. Good communication skills
> 5. Experience working with offshore teams
>
> Rohan Shashank
> Sr. Technical Recruiter
> TekWissen LLC | W: 615-620-0900 | US: 734-259-2181 Ext 105| Fax 734-468-0881| rohan_at_tekwoossen.com| | www.tekwoossen.com

Rohan Tekwissen:

As a professional, you should know where you should and where you should not post job ads. You don't want people to think you are just some spammer, do you? You posted this in the usenet group comp.databases.oracle.server, which has a charter. The charter says, DON'T POST JOB ADS IN COMP.DATABASES.ORACLE.SERVER. You should find the charter and see what it says exactly - it also has the charter for other groups where job ads are welcomed. Don't make the mistake other spammers do and ignore the charter. This is a worldwide group, and that's how far your reputation spreads. You should delete your improper post, so people will forget about it.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
But I won't.