Re: MYSQL Error 2013 load infile 15mln rec 6gb CSV

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 20:57:40 +1100

On 19/10/2014 2:38 PM, Mladen Gogala wrote:

> There have been many attempts to bring Oracle down, all unsuccessful.

I doubt anyone could do a better job than herding cats. The current rout they're in in Australia is the direct result of the policies brought in by those two.

I told Oracle here 10 years ago that dissing dbas - the people who always defended their products - was a very, very bad idea. Now, it's showing in large quantities how "smart" that marketing approach was.

Exa* sales have essentially tanked - no, ONE (1!) sale of a very large site is NOT proof of the contrary!
And at large government they are being thrown out big time.

Ah well, I'm quite sure that loads of austerity, lots of "cloud spray" and all sorts of other inane campaigns will address all that! Real soon now.

Still: for those who complain about prices in general like the OP, the best solution is indeed the "Oracle sux" site - it's sooooo kewl!... :D Received on Sun Oct 19 2014 - 11:57:40 CEST

Original text of this message