Hot Requirements with our client _at_ Nashville,TN

From: Shekhar K <shekhar.usstaffing_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 07:39:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Business Partners,

Hope you're Doing Great....

Please check the below Job Requirement with our client.

Requirement 1

Role: Solutions Architect
Location : Nashville,TN
Duration : 6+ months

Position Description:

The Solutions Architect will provide depth for the department's data warehousing/business intelligence architect to support data warehousing and reporting demands associated with approved projects. The project they will be working on is the TFACTS Project and they will need to have data warehousing expertise, expert level SQL skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Would like candidates with OBIEE experience however this is not a requirement.

Description of Duties:

-Updates to Technical Specifications
-Data Modeling and ETL Development
-Code Maintenance and Auditing
-Knowledge Transfer and Code Review

Requirement 2

Role : Programmer Analyst
Location : Nashville,TN
Duration : 6+ months

 Position Description:

This Java Contractor will be working on developing software using Java 5, updating requirements, doing some design that management will be guiding. The application they will be supporting is a large web application with approximately 800 web pages. The majority of challenges will be learning the business.

Position Requirements:

-Java 5 coding
-Struts version 1.x
-Tiles v. 1
-Oracle Database PL/SQL

Nice to Have:

-Spring MVC
-Hybernate
-Web Services - setting up new stack
-3+years of Java Experience
-2 years MVC Technology

Please Provide the Below Required Information:

Full Name:
Contact number:
Email Id:
Current Location:
Relocation:
Visa Status:
Last 5 digits of SSN:
Date of Birth {Day & Month}:
Availability:
Total Experience:
Expertise:
Rate on W2 or 1099 or C2C :
Visa Expiry Date :
Skype ID:

Please provide me your updated profile along with the above required information to soma_at_paradigminfotech.com Received on Mon Sep 08 2014 - 16:39:08 CEST

Original text of this message