Re: SAP ABAP Online Training in SINGAPORE | EUROPE | USA | INDIA

From: Peter Schneider <pschneider1968_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 01:01:52 +0200

Am 19.08.2014 23:32, schrieb joel garry:
> On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 1:09:04 PM UTC-7, Peter Schneider wrote:
>> Am 19.08.2014 19:56, schrieb joel garry:
>>
>>> On Saturday, August 16, 2014 6:15:52 AM UTC-7, srujana attain wrote:
>
>>> Stop spamming
>>

>> Do you think they will, just because you ask politely?
>>

> Of course not. But if it stops someone else, then it is good.
>
> Remember, you only see my public posts.

I'm afraid we have to face it and realize that the golden times of these usenet groups are almost over and gone, which is a pity.

I read a lot on the OTN forums these days, and then there are several Oracle related mailing lists which are forwarded read-only via NNTP by gmane.org (i.e. when you want to write, you have to subscribe to the mailing lists).

I keep on lurking here, but it isn't fun anymore because nowadays, the spammers posts are the vast majority. I might as well unsubscribe here and probably won't miss anything important, which is really sad. I still remember when these groups were high traffic, high quality, e.g. back when even Tom Kyte was still reading and posting here.

The times they are ac-hanging...

Regards
Peter

--
Climb the mountain not to plant your flag, but to embrace the challenge,
enjoy the air and behold the view. Climb it so you can see the world,