Re: SAP PS Online Training With Real Time Project Worldwide

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 14:26:10 -0700 (PDT)

On Friday, July 18, 2014 10:25:32 AM UTC-7, Mladen Gogala wrote:

> Just "look like"? Sunit Labs as a company is a loser and a spammer. They
> are idiots, they don't just look like idiots. When a company starts
> spamming like Sunit Labs, that means that the company is desperate and
> that potential users should steer clear of that company. Most likely, the
> company is run by a single idiot, named Sunit, and is now falling apart.

Can't argue with that. So I got curious what it might mean in some Indian language, and google came up with 'What does Sunita mean? Sunita origin. ... It is of Hindi and Sanskrit origin, and the meaning of Sunita is "well-behaved".'

Must be some history making company.

NOT. lol http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurel_Thatcher_Ulrich (for those besides Mladen who wouldn't know)

jg

--