Re: Oracle 11g: problem with datapump

From: Robert Grzesiak <rgrzes1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 00:53:58 -0700 (PDT)

W dniu czwartek, 15 maja 2014 17:42:10 UTC+2 użytkownik ddf napisał:
> On Thursday, May 15, 2014 4:00:13 AM UTC-6, Robert Grzesiak wrote:
>
> > Welcome,
>

> > I have problem with datapump exp/imp using DBMS_DATAPUMP package:
>

> > This problem occures same times, not always in RAC, in cases:
>

> > - start running 1 job exp from DBO schema, next start running 2nd exp job from the same schema with another SCN
>

> > - parallel runs 2 jobs: exp from DBO schema and imp on the another schema
>

> > - other cases - generally if parallel runs exp and imp jobs on the same time
>

> > errors, for example (not always the same tables):
>

> > ORA-31693: Nie udało się wczytać/usunąć z pamięci obiektu "DBO"."SYSYSPAR" danych tabeli; obiekt jest pomijany wskutek błędu:
>

> > ORA-02354: błąd podczas eksportowania/importowania danych
>

> > ORA-01466: nie można odczytać danych - definicja tabeli jest zmieniona
>

> > ORA-31693: Nie udało się wczytać/usunąć z pamięci obiektu "PROC"."PRREL_R" danych tabeli; obiekt jest pomijany wskutek błędu:
>

> > ORA-02354: błąd podczas eksportowania/importowania danych
>

> > ORA-01466: nie można odczytać danych - definicja tabeli jest zmieniona
>

> > I thing that it is same internal problem with datapump with parallel tasks.
>

> > If jobs runs sequentially everything is ok...
>

> > Regards
>

> > Robert
>

> It isn't an internal problem, you are trying to export the same data from two different snapshots at basically the same time.
>

> That's what the series of error messages is telling you.
>

> David Fitzjarrell

Exactly: I'm starting expdp 1 with slashback_scn 1 and after few/several minutes I'm starting expdp 2 with slashback_scn 2, because next, using impdp I need 2 different new schemas with the specified scn's state. But... Why I can't do it parallely ? Is there any restriction in flashback mechanism on it ? If I do it sequentially: exp1 on scn1 and next after finishing start exp2 on scn2 - everything is ok.

Regards
Robert Received on Fri May 16 2014 - 09:53:58 CEST

Original text of this message