Re: Issues Installing Oracle Developer Suite 10G for the first time on my PC?

From: Adrian <bulleid_at_ku.gro.lioff>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 20:01:16 +0000

In message <leui1m$td5$1_at_dont-email.me>, Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au> writes
>Wasn't there a d/l from microsoft that installed XP 32-bit inside
>64-bit Win 7 as a VM? I recall reading about it when I was trying to
>get my scanners to work with W7/64.

Yes there is (and it was still around at the back end of last year). I'm using to make this posting.

If you have Win7 Professional (or "better"), then it is included in the licence, otherwise you have to pay for it.

Adrian

--
To Reply :
Sorry for the rigmarole, If I want spam, I'll go to the shops