Re: Want To Buy Solution Manual Or Test Bank? We Do Have The Largest Collection Over The Net.

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 20:11:13 +1100

On 6/02/2014 12:04 PM, joel garry wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 5, 2014 1:42:53 PM UTC-8, ess..._at_gmail.com wrote:
>> I want the Keller, environmental geology 4th edition
>
> Could you explain why you think posting this will get you it?

Don't bother replying. Just go to googlegroups and report his post as spam. Do it EVERY single time these morons reply or post here and they'll soon go somewhere else where they waste less time. Simple, and it works. Note that ALL posters of this style have gmail addies. Which exposes them to their spam abuse standards. Received on Thu Feb 06 2014 - 10:11:13 CET

Original text of this message