Re: What to do (or not to do) about SPAM

From: Peter Schneider <pschneider1968_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 23:22:02 +0100

Am 28.01.2014 22:42, schrieb joel garry:
> Peter:
>
> All you are saying about spammers is true. But it is only half the story. The other half includes people trying to respond positively to the spam, and other spammers.

Well I think they'll eventually learn if they get no answers at all. No?

> So feel free to complain about our efforts, and we'll feel free to ignore you if we think you are wrong.

No problem for me.

I just kinda complained once this time (and I won't do it again) such that at least someone has spelled out the sad truth about spam and that you may know my attitude that your way of resistance is futile. If you ignore it, ok. It's your own time you're wasting then - I will ignore your spam replies, but of course keep following anything interesting that is on topic from you and the others.

Regards
Peter

--
Climb the mountain not to plant your flag, but to embrace the challenge,
enjoy the air and behold the view. Climb it so you can see the world,