SDO_GTYPE count and group by based on tables in all_tab_cols?

From: <petersnep_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 07:28:30 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

I've got the following query:
SELECT GEO.GEOMETRY.SDO_GTYPE "TYPE GEOMETRY", COUNT(*) FROM SCHEMA.TREES GEO GROUP BY GEO.GEOMETRY.SDO_GTYPE; Now, I want to do this to every table where the column GEOMETRY exists: SELECT TABLE_NAME FROM ALL_TAB_COLS WHERE COLUMN_NAME = 'GEOMETRY' AND OWNER = 'SCHEMA'; This will result in the following:
TABLE_NAME
TREES
GREENPATCHES Now, I can't seem to find out how I can run the first query depending on what I get in the second query. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance,

Peter Received on Fri Jan 24 2014 - 16:28:30 CET

Original text of this message