.Net Developer Opening ( Contract to Hire )

From: <vinodk81_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 07:14:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

We have an opportunity for ".NET Developer" for our client in Boca Raton, Florida.

Position: .NET Developer
Location: Boca Raton, Florida
Contract: Long Term (Likely Contract to Permanent)

If interested send me your updated resume to vinod.krishnamoorthy_at_datumsoftware.com.

JD:

Description: Designs, develops and tests software based on the Microsoft .NET MVC architecture. Work with a distributed team to maintain, build and enhance a flagship financial services product using the latest technology including HTML5, javascript, CSS, JQuery, Knockout, MS SQLServer, and IIS in a fast paced environment within a great company.

Education/Experience
* Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent training required

  • 5-7 years related experience required

Responsibility level
* Exercises independent judgment with direction from supervisor

Skills
* Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills (Required)

  • Ability to work independently and manage one's time (Required)
  • Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery (Required.
  • Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue
  • Knowledge of computer development software as it relates to systems, such as SQL, VisualBasic, etc (Required)

Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Modify existing databases and database management systems .

  • Write major and minor software features and fix bugs as reported by QA
  • Work as part of a project team to deliver on-time software
  • Review project requests describing user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project

With Regards,
Vinod.K
Recruiter
Datum Software
1-678-534-5172
Email-vinod.krishnamoorthy_at_datumsoftware.com Received on Fri Jan 24 2014 - 16:14:59 CET

Original text of this message