Re: 2014 Collection Of Solution Manuals & Test Banks. More Than 15,000 Titles

From: ddf <oratune_at_msn.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 09:55:20 -0800 (PST)

On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 10:06:37 AM UTC-7, texpe..._at_gmail.com wrote:
> Hello ,
>
> Please let me know if u can let me have it.
>

> Thanks

We'll be happy to 'let you have it' for continuing to SPAM this newsgroup and for NOT READING the original SPAM to get the EMAIL ADDRESS you should send these nonsense texts to. THE SPAMMER WHO SENDS THESE HERE DOES NOT EVER RETURN TO CHECK REPLIES. EVER. NEVER EVER. NOT IN A MILLION YEARS.

I expect that if I SHOUT that to you maybe you'll understand. Then, that may be nothing more than wishful thinking on my part.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Wed Jan 15 2014 - 18:55:20 CET

Original text of this message