Re: Virtualization

From: Drazen Kacar <dave_at_fly.srk.fer.hr>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 20:35:18 +0000 (UTC)

Mladen Gogala wrote:
> On Tue, 07 Jan 2014 19:24:32 +0000, Drazen Kacar wrote:

> > Anyway, it seems to me that "a third party provider" isn't particularly
> > useful feature if we want to determine whether something is or is not a
> > cloud.
>
> Well, would you like to share your definition with me? I am all ears
> (actually screen).

I tried to share NIST's definition because I'm not very good in inventing things. But you deleted that part of my post. I'm not sure if you've read the document:

http://www.profsandhu.com/cs6393_s13/nist-SP800-145.pdf

Page 2, Essential Characteristics.

--
 .-.   .-.    Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely
(_  \ /  _)   ceremonial.