Re: Kan Oracle DBMS Scheduler Redwood Cronacle Explorer vervangen?

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 07:35:09 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 09 Nov 2013 16:17:42 +0100, A. Mehoela wrote:

> It was dutch from the origin, as dutch was one of the origins of
english.

I don't dispute merits of Dutch language, but this is an English speaking group. There are many people on this group whose native tongue is not English and I am one of them. Unofficial rule is to speak English, unless there is a very good reason not to. I'm sure that you will have no problems speaking English, since Dutch was one of its origins, which means that English can be regarded as modified Dutch. Pray have mercy on us, the non-Dutch speaking denizens of this group.

> The dutch word for fluffy is fluffy, wollig (woolly), poezelig (like a
> pussy - the animal kind), ...

That was actually a reference to the guy very popular among Oracle DBA guys. The name is Edmund Blackadder, in this version "captain Blackadder". I seriously advise you to get all 4 seasons and watch it. In the last one, which happens during WWI, there is a brilliant cast consisting of Stephen Fry, Hugh Laurie and, of course, Rowan Atkinson.

--
Mladen Gogala
The Oracle Whisperer