Re: Need some tips on query generating averages on time series data

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 16:44:55 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 23 Oct 2013 08:12:33 +0200, Lennart Jonsson wrote:

> I don't have access to an Oracle instance so I ran on a competitor:

The competitor has Oracle mode in which it can execute PL/SQL (as of version 10) and is very similar to Oracle, especially if you use clpplus. The competitor is, of course, MS SQL Server? Lennart, what are you doing in the "enemy territory"? I really do appreciate all your good work on the DB2 group. I learned quite a few things from you.

--
Mladen Gogala
The Oracle Whisperer