Re: 11g Enterprise Manager Performance Tab Not Working

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 08:46:19 -0700 (PDT)

On Tuesday, September 24, 2013 1:07:41 AM UTC-7, checkk..._at_gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 4, 2008 4:53:18 AM UTC+12, Jeff wrote:
>
> > We purchased Oracle Standard Edition. I noticed that in Enterprise
>
> > Manager that I can't click on the Performance tab (no clickable
>
> > link). I can click on the Home, Availability, Server, Schema, Data
>
> > Movement, and Software and Support tabs. I am logged in as a user with
>
> > sysdba privileges. Is this limitation caused by us purchasing the
>
> > standard edition as opposed to the enterprise edition, or is there
>
> > something related to enterprise manager that is causing this?
>

> > Thanks
>
> > Jeff
>

> Dear Jeff,
>

> I had been screaming through with a similar situation. I had been a novice and the difficult part was, the solution to this issue was hardly available online.
>

> The below fix worked for me:
>
> 1. Go to SETUP (You will find this at the bottom of the page) -> then click on MANAGEMENT PACK ACCESS under Overview Setup pane on the right.
>

> 2.The you will notice a tabular format parameter table under MANAGEMENT PACK ACCESS. You will notice DATABASE DIAGNOSTICS PACK file din the parameters table. Click on the EDIT ICON and you will be taken to a new page - CURRENT.
>

> 3. On the CURRENT page, another appears, under VALUE field, from the drop down list, select DIAGNOSTIC+TUNING.
>

> After this, you return to the home page and you will see the PERFORMANCE TAB enabled.
>

> Good Luck bro
>
> Thanks - Vikash

Please look at the dates of what you reply to. If they are five years old, don't.

And please don't advocate breaking the licensing. Oracle audits for that. If you are running under the same conditions as the OP, you have just outed yourself.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/oracle/2013/09/24/oracles-mark-hurd-on-how-to-win-at-big-data-and-not-lose/