Re: problems of reports format on dot matrix printer

From: <akhileshnanoakhi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 02:58:53 -0700 (PDT)

On Saturday, 14 September 2013 16:11:35 UTC+5:30, Robert Klemme wrote:
> On 14.09.2013 06:31, akhileshnanoakhi_at_gmail.com wrote:
>
> > We are doing migration of oracle 6i to 11g but after successful
>
> > migration
>

> Wow! You've been running an ancient piece of software there. When was
>
> Oracle 6 retired?
>

> > we took the print out of reports on dot matrix printer but
>
> > its faded may be not supporting PDF format in parametre form
>
> > although we tried HTML format but failed Kindly assist to solve the
>
> > issues...
>

> It certainly would help if you state the operating system used and the
>
> tool you used to print reports. Usually there exist OS level drivers
>
> for PDF printing on all modern OS so printing to PDF is normally not an
>
> issue nowadays.
>

> Kind regards
>

> robert
>

> --

> http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/

Hi Robert
Pleasure to see Ur response..
Operating System:Windows
Tool:Adobe

Client:Window(USERS)
Server :Linux

*WLS(web logic server include Form builder,report builder,form and report converter) is used to make forms and reports compatible with windows..

Problem we facing:After Fully Migration from 6i to 11g ,the reports we made and attempting to print over dot matrix printer its unable to print such as::

1)report partially showing.
2)Alignment missing.
3)PDF font and size not visible clearly(FIXED,12 we using in WLS) earlier in 6i it was Courier and size was 10.
4)format changed to HTML ,clearity somewhat visible but reports showing  partially

Kindly suggest me what should we do..is there any problem in migration...

Regards
Akhil Received on Mon Sep 16 2013 - 11:58:53 CEST

Original text of this message