Re: How to print column heading only in SQL plus

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 21:36:25 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 12 Sep 2013 19:45:53 +0100, Eric wrote:

> Mladen, you are being unreasonable. If you think of it as an
> old-fashioned reporting tool, SQL*Plus is not that bad.

Well, I'm trying to use it as an interactive administration tool only. Writing reports with sqlplus results in long and arcane shell scripts and I strongly prefer other tools for reports. If all you have is sqlplus, then everything looks like a nail, or so they say.

--
Mladen Gogala
The Oracle Whisperer