Re: Qlikview, OBIEE, Oracle Financials and HRMS - Training

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 03:52:56 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 00:32:44 -0700, infocim.training wrote:

> Infocim specializes in training and consulting in the Application
> Softwares.

Infocim advertises through spam. That is reason enough not to use Infocim - ever. This particular post is sufficient for me to avoid Infocim like a plague if I ever encounter it. That's typical: spam is the last hope for shitty companies like Infocim which have no other recourse for advertising and resort to spam.

--
Mladen Gogala
The Oracle Whisperer