Re: Heeeeerrrrre's 12c

From: Justin Mungal <justin_at_n0de.ws>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 04:29:31 -0700 (PDT)

On Friday, July 19, 2013 11:08:00 AM UTC-5, joel garry wrote:
> On Thursday, July 18, 2013 8:32:58 PM UTC-7, Justin Mungal wrote:
>
> > I have a couple customers that actually run RAC on Windows. Talk about perverted. I cringe any time I have to work on those systems.
>

> Since I don't, I'm curious what sort of issues make you cringe. I'm guessing SE?

I've run into some really funky issues on both Windows and *nix; it's not so much the issues as it is the troubleshooting of them. It just takes much longer to troubleshoot Oracle issues on a Windows platform (for me anyway). Keep in mind these are not my systems. They are customer systems in which I'm pretty much limited to the default utilities. Received on Sat Aug 03 2013 - 13:29:31 CEST

Original text of this message