Re: Importing Dmp file from one version to another version db

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 00:34:52 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 05:02:45 -0700, rootnode wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have a dmp files of one table . the dmp files are from Oracle Database
10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.4.0 - 64bit Production

> I want to export into my oracle db. i have not create any db or tables .
i just installed oracle 11g

> please any one tell to me how to import into my db..
>
> Thanks in Advance.
> krish

Personally, I would try using the expdp/impdp utilities. I believe they are quite well documented on the Oracle site in the "Utilities" manual. Here is the manual itself:

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e22490/toc.htm

Good luck!

--
Mladen Gogala