Passing parameter > 32k

From: <artmerar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 11:23:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Our application is written in PHP and uses OCI and such to call stored procedures.

Aside from coding the insert statement in the PHP code, is there a way to call a stored procedure passing a parameter > 32k? What we are seeing is that anything < 32k is working fine. Once the parameter is > 32k, the procedure call does not work.

The receiving parameter type is a CLOB, but I believe this is a limitation on the application end. I was wondering if anyone had a way to pass > 32k to a stored procedure.

Thanks! Received on Thu Jun 06 2013 - 20:23:25 CEST

Original text of this message