Re: [Beginner]Can't see records in large table

From: Guyren Howe <guyren_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 16:26:11 -0700 (PDT)

I get 0 records still. My current working hypothesis is that the original import failed, though.

My current impdp job mentioned above isn't obviously doing a whole lot. The log hasn't updated in an hour or more, but it hasn't finished.

Doing status in the impdp prompt says the job is executing, bytes processed is 0, and the percent done is 100. This hasn't changed in a couple of hours. Might impdp have stalled for some reason without so indicating?

Is it possible that impdp is importing everything in a transaction, and I won't see the results in a different sql prompt until it has completed? Received on Fri May 17 2013 - 01:26:11 CEST

Original text of this message