Re: MSWIn, 9i -> 11G Upgrade, 100% CPU Usage, No Workload

From: <1001111ab_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 08:25:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Joel,

> Sounds like you should run a 15 minute statspack at good and bad times
> and see what that has to say about it. Google Jonathan Lewis
> Statspack if you need more info. Something is going plan-crazy I
> would guess.

At one point I thought bad stats too but.... We've taken AWR snapshots and reports multiple times. All the sql runs normally. We have imported/exported stats during normal operation and when the above happens. Applying the good and bad stats seems to have no bearing on when the problem happens. Notice I say seems :(

Thanks for your thoughts
Dave Received on Wed Apr 17 2013 - 17:25:49 CEST

Original text of this message