Oracle DBA

From: Vasim Makandar <vasim.tekwissen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 11:50:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hello ,

Oracle DBA consultant available with me as of now ready to take up new assignments on a Corp-to-Corp basis with your clients.

Shall be very thankful if you can get him over new projects, hoping to have a great business with you ahead.

Please e-mail me your requirements to vasim_at_tekwissen.com or call me on 734-418-7955

The following excellent Consultant is available for your requirements.

CURRENT JOB TITLE	 Oracle DBA
FULL NAME	 Rajanikanth Gujjarlapudi
CURRENT LOCATION	 Newark DE
WILLING TO RELOCATE	Yes
E-Mail 	 raj.guj1978_at_gmail.com

LEGAL STATUS	H1B
PRIMARY CONTACT NUMBER	571-721-9376

I would Highly appreciate if you can add my id vasim_at_tekwissen.com in you distribution list. Received on Tue Apr 02 2013 - 20:50:05 CEST

Original text of this message