Re: so where is 11.2.0.4 ?

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 23:14:15 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 25 Mar 2013 08:48:06 -0700, joel garry wrote:

> Some people have deserved bad reputations, some don't.

Bad reputation belongs to Joan Jett.

> You have
> something against people who work for Enkitek?

Goodness gracious, no! I don't have anything against Enkitec or anybody working there. I just reacted to "expert database consolidation" using database which is not yet available. As I've written on my blog, I will wait with the consolidation, of whatever might need consolidating, until Oracle version 15F is released. On the other hand, after seeing so enthusiastic reactions, I may even become an expert in consolidation with Oracle 15F a month or two before it's released. Why not even now? There is no time like the present.
Please, write your comments of my blog posts on the blog itself, not here. For the vast majority of you who haven't read my scribbling, here is what Joel is reacting to:

http://dbwhisperer.wordpress.com/2013/03/25/expert-consolidation-in-oracle-database-12c/

Kindest regards from your resident Oracle 15F expert.

--
Mladen Gogala
The Oracle Whisperer