Re: instructor's solutions manual for Mechanics of Aircraft Structures, 2nd Ed by Sun

From: ddf <oratune_at_msn.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 07:10:44 -0700 (PDT)

On Tuesday, March 12, 2013 6:24:24 PM UTC-6, csto..._at_hawk.iit.edu wrote:
> My name is Christopher Stovall and I need sun mechanics of aircraft structures by Sun second edition

 You don't need it, you want it because you're too lazy to actually do the work yourself, I expect. Also, this is NOT the newsgroup to be having this 'conversation' -- this is SPAM, plainly and simply put.

Anyone who would actually expect people to pay to cheat on courses is clearly in need of a conscience. The fact that YOU responded makes you no better than the person or thing that posted the original SPAM.

Go away.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Wed Mar 13 2013 - 15:10:44 CET

Original text of this message