Re: Two instances with same SID in a same machine

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 08:58:33 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 10, 12:41 pm, iggy_fernan..._at_hotmail.com wrote:
> Greetings from 2013. I've discussed this topic in detail athttp://iggyfernandez.wordpress.com/2013/01/08/two-instances-with-the-...

Normally we'd discourage newbies from revivifying old threads, but since you're not a newbie and you acknowledged the timewarp and it is actually interesting, I say, well played. But Sybrand's observation ought to be explicit in any such exposition, random people seeing cool things like this sometimes don't get that because you can do something, doesn't mean you should.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
http://www.cbs8.com/story/20559037/national-math-contest-held-in-san-diego