Re: Pain with heterogenous services (DG4ODBC)

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 21:17:51 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 08 Jan 2013 20:09:03 +0000, Eric wrote:

> You can still do that with Apex if you really want.

I don't. I am a DBA and I no longer write code unless I really, really have to. And I use PHP then. At the moment, I am done backing up my development DB configuration and am rebuilding my OL 5.8 nodes as OL 6.3 nodes. My boss wants me to try something with ACFS and OL 5.x doesn't support ACFS. Of course, I have to restore development data, too.

--
Mladen Gogala
The Oracle Whisperer