FREE TRAINING ON ORACLE DBA WITH 100% PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE IN ORAFACT …HURRY UP

From: sravan kappa <ksravan.p490_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 03:48:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

FREE TRAINING ON ORACLE DBA WITH 100% PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE IN ORAFACT …HURRY UP Greetings from ORAFACT……..

ORAFACT is an IT services company specializing in Oracle applications technologies with a unique blend of offerings that straddle across the industry’s value chain –from Consulting to Education. We Endeavour to deliver real business benefits in a collaborative approach with our customers, whilst entrapping our knowledge to deliver business relevant curriculum in our knowledge services.

Course Deliverables:

•	LINUX
•	SQL
•	ORACLE DBA(9i,10g,11g)

Eligibility Criteria: Any Gradute with excellent communication and good knowledge in computers.

Our Trainees are working _at_ORACLE Corporation,AT&T ,IBM,GENPACT ,Intelligroup ,Sierra Atlantic,Fujitsu,Apps Associates,Bodhtree, Mahendra Satyam…etc

ORAFACT assists in Resume writing, Mock Interviews and Interview tips .

DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY…..!!! Batch starts from 2nd January’2013.

For more details please walkin to our office between 9am to 6pm

ORAFACT Soluions Pvt Ltd,
Plot no.532, Uptown Cyber bad Building,
A-Block, 2nd, 3rd ,4th Floor, 100 Feet Road, Ayyappa society, Madhapur-5000081
Hyderabad, India.
Contact: Mrs. Poornima
Landline: 040-645 44 445 and 9032719222/333 www.orafact.com Received on Fri Dec 21 2012 - 12:48:29 CET

Original text of this message